Church Clean Up Day - Task List
- Basement- remove trash, organize basement
Optimal: 4 People to create a “bucket Brigade” to lift trash from basement door, up to awning entrance level. Two people can then carry it to dumpster
Two people to sort and put items into a pile to be carried to porch of 6522 where items can be given away.
If we can find the paint, this would be a task for one person. Look in the basement for paint. Otherwise, Magic Erase the walls in Parish Hall, Hallway and Sacristy
One – three persons
Paint doors to bathrooms probably both sides
Paint, brush and stir sticks ready – One – two people
Paint interior of both exterior doors (awning and parking lot) Paint, brush, masking tape, stir sticks 1 – 2 People
- Heigham House- replace porch light bulb; replace interior entryway light bulb 2 People
Light bulbs and ladder
- Move tables and chairs to one corner of the Hall so that Cortez can clean the floor in the morning.
- Spread two barrels of mulch in the garden in front of the nave. Barrels of Mulch
- Clean the fridge and return food to it afterward