1. The best vitamin for a Christian is B1.
2. Under same management for over 2,000 years.
3. Soul food served here.
4. Tithe if you love Jesus! Anyone can honk.
5. You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.
6. Beat the Christmas rush, come to church this Sunday!
7. Don’t wait for the hearse to take you to church.
8. We should be more concerned with the Rock Of Ages, instead of the age of rock.
9. Don’t give up. Moses was once a basket case!
10. Come early for a good seat in the back.
11. Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What’s yours?
12. Worry is interest paid on trouble before it is due.
13. A man’s character is like a fence. It cannot be strengthened by whitewash.
14. Wal-Mart isn’t the only saving place!
15. Preach the gospel at all times. Use words only if necessary.
16. Delay is preferable to error.
17. It’s hard to stumble when you’re on your knees.
18. What part of “THOU SHALT NOT” don’t you understand?
19. A clear conscience makes a soft pillow.
20. The wages of sin is death. Repent before payday!
21. Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.
22. Can’t sleep? Try counting your blessings.
23. Forbidden fruit creates many jams.
24. May is God’s apology for February.
25. To belittle is to be little.
26. Don’t let the littleness in others bring out the littleness in you.
27. God answers knee mail.
28. Try Jesus. If you don’t like Him, the devil will always take you back.
~ Fr. Al Jewson